Tuesday, April 2nd 2019 – Automating Your Threat Hunting and Responses Using Pervasive Data Collection, Full Spectrum Detection, AI and Automation.
- John Peterson, Chief Product Officer
- Tuesday, April 2nd, 12:30pm – 1:15pm
In this session you will explore a modern approach to hunting and responding to unseen malicious activities by unifying data, detections, search and response utilizing the latest in AI and automation. Traditional approaches of collecting a lot of incomplete data or creating a data dumpster of all data for dumpster diving have been replaced with collecting all the right data and letting machines augment your team for maximum efficiencies.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.