Get a single unified view when you build your SOC with Stellar Cyber's security operations platform, automatically and constantly discovering new assets, identifying their behavior and risk
Comprehensive Inventory for IT Security Analysis
- Dynamically discover assets across networks, endpoints and cloud environments through Open XDR
- Discover assets from a variety of sources, i.e., sensors, agents, logs, host information
- Identify assets with either host names, MAC addresses or IP addresses
- Discover and provide asset/user relationships
- Prioritize assets by assigning values to them
- Categorize assets in various ways including type, vendor, location, tag, authorization, etc.
- Tags each asset with any label
Entity Analytics--Beyond SIEM Security
- Assigns a risk score based on observed security events and asset risk profile
- Provides a centralized risk-level view of all assets–network security, cloud security and IT security
- Correlates asset information with user, threat, location and vulnerability data through Open XDR
- Provides a kill chain view of security events for each asset
- Offers a panoramic view of lateral movement of attacks around an asset across security infrastructure
- Enables flexible searching or filtering of assets in various ways such as CVEs
- Tags each security event with asset ID
Open XDR Security Platform
Reveal Hidden Attacks On Premises, Edge and Cloud
“Multi-tenant capability provides industry leading security analytics ideal for the managed security service provider or enterprise security operator, at a very aggressive price point… More >>
- Entity Behavior Analytics (EBA) Application
Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR provides a single unified view, automatically and constantly discovering new assets, identifying their behavior and risk
Advanced Asset Management--Beyond SIEM Security Thinking
Drive a holistic view and bring together IT security, network security and cloud security. Stellar Cyber’s EBA automatically and continually discovers and inventories all assets across networks, clients and cloud environments by collecting information from many different sources such as network traffic, logs, endpoint agents, vulnerability scan results, etc. It provides a unified view of all assets by host name, user, location, device type, manufacturer and many more identifiers. It allows the user to prioritize assets by assigning value to assets, and to group assets by assigning tags. It identifies and alerts analysts to unauthorized assets in a network.
Auto Correlation and Risk Profiling Simplifying Security Analysis
EBA automatically correlates asset information with other information such as user information, location, threat intelligence, vulnerability/CVEs. Each security event is automatically associated with its asset information. With rich context around an asset and all of its related security events, EBA provides a centralized view of risk levels of all assets with a proper risk score assigned to each asset–truly empowering security analysis.
Fast Investigation and Easy Threat Hunting
Assets sorted by risk scores can help security analysis focus on the most critical and high-risk assets. Cyber kill chain view helps analysts focus on the most important security infrastructure events of an asset. Panoramic view automatically draws the time line of attack events associated with an asset along the cyber kill chain while visualizing the lateral movements of attacks among assets. Powerful Google-like search can quickly nail down the security event. The rich context of the assets allows the asset under investigation to be quickly identified and located.