Get a global view of user behavior with Stellar Cyber's Open XDR to better track threats, improving MTTR over 20x
Advanced Behavioral Analytics
- Collect and fuse user-relevant data from multiple data sources across security infrastructure delivering on the idea of extended detection and response (XDR)
- Provide sophisticated behavioral analytics through machine learning to your IT security strategy
- Detect bad behaviors without any rules or signatures
- Complement the detection’s from other security applications on the platform
- Provide full visibility of users’ activities and threats anywhere across IT security including SIEM tools
- Track threats by user rather than by threat type
- Associate a user with a risk score for easy identification of risky users
- Security analysis is easy through tightly integrated security applications such as malware detection
- User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Application 3-minute overview
“Stellar Cyber’s multi-tenant capability provides industry leading security analytics ideal for the managed security service provider or enterprise security operator, at a very aggressive price point… More >>
Detecting User Anomaly Behaviors That SIEM Tools Miss
The UBA App in Stellar Cyber’s extended detection and response (XDR) platform collects and fuses user-relevant data from a variety of data sources across security infrastructure such as SIEM tools, network traffic, Active Directory logs, and applications like Office-365. It applies sophisticated behavioral security analysis through machine learning. It baselines users’ typical behavior in order to detect users’ anomalous activities. It can rapidly detect bad behaviors without the need to write any rules or signatures. Combined with other relevant security events detected with many tightly-integrated security applications such as malware detection, the UBA App can quickly detect malicious users or compromised users.
See Critical Events Through User Behavior Analysis
UBA gives the holistic view of all users’ activities, abnormal behaviors, security events and the associated security risk. Rather than focusing on malware delivery events or data ex-filtration events, for example, the UBA App provides a global view of user activity. And, as an integrated security toolkit and by fusing data from variety of sources, the Stellar Cyber platform works with other apps to easily enable analysts to cross-check events to elevate a given user’s risk score.