Big Data Platform Engineer
- Design, develop and maintain reliable and scalable big data platform.
- Design and develop micro-service based distributed system that involves lots of components.
- Design and develop high throughput data processing pipeline.
- Work with data scientists and UI team to deliver high quality data for machine learning and security analysis.
- Undertake performance bench-marking and system capacity scheduling.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot system failure accidents.
- 3+ years’ experience in Java programming with solid design pattern knowledge.
- 3+ years’ experience in Python programming.
- Solid knowledge in following areas: network, operating system, distributed system, database.
- Hands on experience with multi-threading, multi-processing and distributed system programming.
- Hands on experience with micro-service architecture.
- Capability of solving challenging problems that requires complex algorithms.
- Self-motivated with great passion in tackling technical challenges.
- Good communication skills and being a team player.
- Bachelor and above degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Hands on experience with Spark is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Elastic search is a plus.
- Trackable record of delivering big data platform or distributed system based product is a plus.
- Solid cyber/system security background is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org