Junior Software / Platform Engineer
- Design, develop and maintain reliable and scalable big data platforms.
- Design and develop microservice based systems hosted in cloud and on-prem.
- Design and develop high throughput data processing pipeline.
- Work with data scientists and UI team to deliver high quality data for machine learning and security analysis.
- Work with the support team to troubleshoot system failure accidents.
- 1+ years experience in one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Go
- Solid knowledge on networking, operating system, databases, data structure and algorithms.
- Hands on experience on certain system engineering, including but not limited to microservice architecture, distributed system, multi-threading, map-reduce framework, system performance monitoring, etc.
- Have the ability to learn new skills and technologies fast.
- Be a team player, have good communication skills.
- BS or above degree in computer science. Master degree preferred.
- Has enthusiasm in working in a Startup company to quickly learn vast amount of new technologies.
- Hands on experience on cyber security.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, elasticsearch, spark, redis, mongodb, rabbitmq.
- Trackable experience on developping/maintaining large scale systems.
- Nice code sample from previous projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org