Junior Red Team Engineer
- Understanding of Stellar Cyber’s product in depth;
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK Framework;
- Focus on researching and reproducing real-world attacks with adversary emulation tools;
- Collaborate and conduct purple teaming with team members on the defensive security and machine learning side to test and improve Stellar Cyber’s detection and incident investigation features;
- Author blog posts on current security trends and in-depth adversary, vulnerability, and attack analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or a related field;
- Technical knowledge on networking, operating systems, cloud systems, data structures, and algorithms;
- One year plus experience in one of the following programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, Go;
- Experience with designing and reproducing real-world attacks with adversary emulation tools such as Metasploit and CALDERA;
- Experience with design and development of software systems, including but not limited to distributed systems, microservices, and etc;
- Willingness and enthusiasm to keep up with new technologies and tools;
- Proficient in text-based communication (e.g., Slack) and can succinctly write technical documentation.
About Stellar Cyber:
Stellar Cyber – Innovators of Open XDR (the only Everything Detection and Response platform)
Stellar Cyber is the only security operations platform providing high-speed, high-fidelity threat detection and automated response across the entire attack surface. Stellar Cyber’s industry-leading security software improves security operations productivity by empowering security analysts to kill threats in minutes instead of days or weeks. Stellar Cyber’s platform helps eliminate the tool fatigue and data overload often cited by security analysts while slashing operational costs.
Founded in 2015 by industry pioneers from leading companies including Aerohive, Netscreen, Fortinet, Vectra, Juniper, Cisco, VMware, Gigamon, and A10 Networks; Stellar Cyber is based in Silicon Valley and is venture backed by Valley Capital Partners, Big Basin Partners, SIG – Susqehanna and Northern Light Venture Capital.
Stellar Cyber had a great win raising funds for its B round funding last month raising $38M from investors like Highland Capital Partners, with full participation from all existing investors including Valley Capital Partners, SIG and Northern Light Venture Capital, and new strategic investor Samsung. This new round brings Stellar Cyber’s total funding to over $68 million.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com