Junior Software Engineer – Sensor
Stellar Cyber is a fast growing cyber security company focused on delivering maximum cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing costs with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform. To accelerate growth, we are scaling our team with talented Software Developers who have startup passion, share our values, bring innovation, and want to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Build robust, fault-tolerant sensors running on different environments, Linux and Windows, cloud and on-prem.
- Develop high-quality and high-performance code in a multi-threaded/multi-process environment to bring customer’s data into our open XDR platform.
- Work on SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) project.
- Work with partners to integrate their product into our open XDR platform.
- Work with the customer success team to investigate sensor related cases.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, especially cyber security related fields.
- Familiar with at least one of the programming languages: Python, C/C++, Go, Java, Ruby, or Shell/Powershell.
- Great team player, quick learner, and have a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com