Sales Development Representative
Join one of the most innovative Cybersecurity startups in the world!
Stellar Cyber is looking for a high-energy and ambitious Sales Development Representative to generate high quality sales opportunities!
Our team is focused on gaining trust, and bringing value to our customers. We seek to challenge ourselves, exceed financial goals, and outpace expectations. This is a welcoming environment that gives individuals the freedom to work independently while also collaborating as a team.
Stellar Cyber, the innovator of Open-XDR, is the company solving the biggest challenges that cybersecurity operations teams face: too many tools, too many alerts, and not enough personnel. Our SOC platform unifies currently disjointed security tools and data sources to fully visualize, correlate through AI, and automatically detect, investigate and respond to all attack activities.
- Support sales team by uncovering new opportunities and bringing deals to the table.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers to build a high probability pipeline.
- Work closely with Account Executives on strategic accounts and lists to target.
- Perform daily outbound prospecting using Zoominfo, Linkedin, and other strategies.
- Set up qualified meetings and demos for the sales team through calling, emailing, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales ops on new strategies, events, and campaigns.
- Write weekly creative email and in-mail campaigns to support outbound calling efforts.
- Excellent listening and communication skills. The ability to effectively communicate with C-Level executives in a clear and professional manner.
- Ambitious, positive and driven to get the job done without needing to be told what to do.
- Resourceful – Asking questions and seeking help proactively.
- Organized and efficient in daily routine to meet deadlines and metrics.
- Ability to take rejection, coaching, and handle objections constructively and consistently.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- 1+ years of prior hi-tech sales experience. Cybersecurity experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Take advantage of working at a fast paced, high growth company, at its earliest stages. Lots of opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Great Work/Life Balance as this is a remote position with occasional in person gatherings.
- Full Medical insurance, 401k.
- Early stage stock options.
- Flexible PTO policy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org