Sales System Engineer
Stellar Cyber is looking for a Sales Systems Engineer professional to work with our Sales team to be the main technical resource on sales calls and educate the customer on features, specifications and functionality to integration. If you are excited to be part of a very fast-growing team with lots of opportunities, Stellar Cyber is a great place to grow your career.
- Create and deliver compelling demonstrations of Stellar Cyber products and solutions
- Understand and effectively present our security platform and solutions
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Stellar Cyber software and hardware and help our customers deploy the Starlight solution
- Install network traffic sensors in various environments; including the physical network, virtual networks, public and private cloud, servers
- Very close working relationship with TAC support and Product Management
- Respond to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Provide weekly report to management on the status of high priority cases and pre-sales activity
- 30-50% Travelling throughout all sales territories
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate technical sales support
- 5+ years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving and technical knowledge of a companies’ products and services
- 5+Technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- Strong understanding of the following technologies: TCPIP, Networking, Routing, Switching, LAN
- Extensive Cyber Security experience including Network Security, Firewall, IDS, Sandbox and Security detections.
- Having Linux, Windows administrator, SIEM technology, and Virtualization is a big plus
- Public/Private cloud. AWS, Azure and Google Cloud application installations and manage
- Education requirements. Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Engineering
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com