Senior/Staff Software Engineer – Parser
Stellar Cyber is a fast growing cyber security company focused on delivering maximum cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing costs with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform. To accelerate growth, we are scaling our team with talented Software Developers who have startup passion, share our values, bring innovation, and want to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Build a robust, fault-tolerant data ingestion engine on Stellar Cyber sensor to bring customer’s data into our XDR platform.
- Keep improving the data ingestion framework on Stellar Cyber sensor to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Enhance parser platform to allow customers write their own parser to tokenize/normalize/enrich logs before store in Stellar Cyber data lake.
- Work with partners to integrate their product into our XDR platform.
- Independently analyze and resolve sensor related customer cases.
- Bachelor with 5+ years of working experience or master/PhD with 2+ years of working experience in cyber security related fields.
- Familiar with one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Shell/Powershell, Go, Java.
- Familiarity with Fluentd and Regex is a plus.
- Great team player and have a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Startup working experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org