Senior/Staff Software Engineer – SOAR
Stellar Cyber is a fast growing cyber security company focused on delivering maximum cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing costs with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform. To accelerate growth, we are scaling our team with talented Software Developers who have startup passion, share our values, bring innovation, and want to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Lead the effort on SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) project. Work together with the Platform, ML, and UI team to design and implement features.
- Build a robust, scalable data ingestion framework in kubernetes cluster to bring customer’s data into Stellar Cyber open XDR platform.
- Integrate partner’s cloud products into Stellar Cyber open XDR platform with RESTful APIs and partner’s SDK.
- Independently analyze and resolve customer cases.
- Bachelor with 5+ years of working experience or master/PhD with 2+ years of working experience in cyber security related fields.
- Familiar with one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, C/C++, Shell/Powershell, Go, or Java.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and common authorization framework, e.g., OAuth.
- Experience on cloud platforms, e.g., Azure, GCP, and OCI, is a plus.
- Great team player and have a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Startup working experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org