Senior/Staff Software Engineer – Windows
Stellar Cyber is a fast growing cyber security company focused on delivering maximum cyberattack protection to organizations while significantly reducing costs with its innovative Open XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) platform. XDR has been listed as the Trend No. 1 in Gartner top security and risk trend for 2020. To accelerate growth, we are scaling our team with talented Software Developers who have startup passion, share our values, bring innovation, and want to make an impact, while building a future for themselves and Stellar Cyber.
- Build robust, fault-tolerant sensor running on different environments, Linux and Windows, cloud and on-prem. Main focus is on Windows systems.
- Design and write high-quality and high-performance code in a multi-threaded/multi-process environment to bring customer’s data into our XDR platform
- Work with partners to integrate their product into our XDR platform
- Independently analyze and resolve sensor related customer cases
- Bachelor with 5+ years of working experience or master/PhD with 2+ years of working experience in in cyber security related fields
- 3+ years of experience on Windows development.
- Good understanding of Windows systems, hands on experience on troubleshooting system related issues.
- Expert on agent development on Windows systems, including Windows software packaging, installation and upgrade.
- Familiar with Windows batch/Powershell script.
- Golang development, security / networking background, GPO or SCCM as a plus.
- Great team player and have can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com