Supercharging Security Analysts—Correlated, Actionable Alerts through Advanced Analytics with the Right Data
Why Open-XDR Ecosystem
Go with the best-of-breed security applications
- Many security devices and applications are the first line of defense in any organization’s environment, with the primary purpose to inspect network traffic,cloud application access, changes at endpoints, etc.in real time. Firewalls, CASB tools, EDR tools, vulnerability scanners, and other toolswork together to build a better security wall.
- Each discrete device or security application decides whether to allow or block specific traffic or file downloads or any other actions.
- Each organization typically chooses the best-of-breed security applications suited for its environment or for its budget.
- These security devices and applications alone have limited correlation capability on a holistic level – Stellar Cyber adds visibility and broader context, brings in additional visibility, helps spot the most complex attacks and reducesdetection from days to minutes through dozens of tightly-integrated security applications.
Connect the dots and spot the complex attacks
- Starlight aggregates relevant data from multiple sources including firewalls, EDR tools, CASB tools, vulnerability risk management tools, public clouds,threat intelligence, and more.
- Starlight fuses the data across all these inputs, creating a rich holistic context to ensure that every aspect of the attack surface is considered.
- Starlight performs both real-time and historical advanced analysis of contextual data through machine learning to unveil hidden attacks.
- A closed loop workflow can respond to advanced threats througheither manual or automatic interaction with any device or application by calling their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
Build for scalability and availability
- Starlight is a software application built on acontainer-based micro-service architecture with clusteringfor scalability and availability.
- A built-in data lake for big data stores all the contextual data curated from various data sources. This improves the efficiency of investigations and threat-hunting or forensic analysis while reducing the operational burden and high costs of otherwise siloed data lakes.
- Starlight processes and stores large amounts of data and scales with more processing power and storage size.
- It includes multi-tenancy support for easy management and data isolation in large complex organizations.