Supercharge Security Analysts
Piecing Together Complex Attacks Across
All Security Tools Retaining Investments
Cloud Access Security Broker
Cloud Access Security Broker
Stellar Cyber and ActZero AI-engines deliver advanced analytics and multi-vector correlations to improve signal-to-noise alert ratios, and automate response.
Stellar Cyber Open XDR – Improve security across Barracuda solutions for better visibility, correlation, and auto-response.
The joint solution works by sending Checkpoint FW/IDS logs to Stellar Cyber’s Open-XDR Platform.
Stellar Cyber & Corelight. Together, we accelerate threat prevention, detection and response across the entire IT infrastructure
Stellar Cyber + Cyrisma – Empowering Cyrisma with Open XDR. CYRISMA was founded in Rochester, NY in 2018 to bring accessibility, affordability.
D3 Security is the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) software.
Combining Deep Learning Prevention with Open XDR to drive Security Operations to new heights.
Stellar Cyber helps turn your individual F5 WAF deployments into a fully integrated security platform.
Malwarebytes and Stellar Cyber focus on delivering products that meet the needs of resource-constrained security teams.
Together, we accelerate threat prevention, detection and response across the entire IT infrastructure
Together, we deliver an integrated automated detection and response platform across the entire IT infrastructure.
Tight integration delivering on the promise to help security analysts scale through automation.
Why Open XDR Ecosystem
Go with the best-of-breed security
- Organizations deploy many security devices and applications as the first line of real-time defense for their security infrastructure. Firewalls, WAFs, EDRs, CASBs, vulnerability scanners, and many other tools work together to build a better security wall.
- Each discrete device or security application decides whether to allow or block specific traffic or file downloads or any other actions in real-time.
- Each organization typically chooses the best-of-breed security applications suited for its environment or for its budget.
- These isolated security devices and applications alone have limited correlation capability on a holistic level – Stellar Cyber provides 360 degree visibility across all these tools, adds broader context bringing in additional actionable insights, helps spot the most complex attacks and reduces detection and response from days to minutes through cross correlation and tightly-integration with them.
Correlate detections and spot
- Open XDR aggregates data from all security infrastructure including firewalls, EDRs, CASBs, vulnerability risk management, public clouds, threat intelligence, user activity database and more.
- Open XDR fuses the data across all these inputs, creating a rich holistic context to ensure that every aspect of the attack surface is considered.
- Performs both real-time and historical advanced analysis of contextual data through machine learning and automatically correlate a group of individual events to a cohesive incident to unveil hidden attacks.
- A closed loop workflow can respond to advanced threats through either manual or automatic interaction with the first line defense tools by calling their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
Build for scalability and
- Open XDR is a cloud native application built on a container-based micro-service architecture with clustering for scalability and availability.
- A built-in data lake for big data stores all the contextual data curated from various data sources. This improves the efficiency of investigations and threat-hunting or forensic analysis while reducing the operational burden and high costs of otherwise siloed data lakes.
- Open XDR processes and stores large amounts of data and scales out and scales up with more processing power and storage volume.
- It includes native multi-tenancy and multi-site support for easy management, data isolation and data privacy in large complex organizations or MSSPs.