Central Visibility with Departmental Control In a Single Platform
Perfect for Centralized Security Operations
- Centralization of normalized and enriched data from various sources, including end points, networks, applications, clouds, Threat Intelligence, etc. onto a single shared platform
- Industry-leading advanced data analysis with machine learning that reduces the time to detect anomalies and breach events from months to minutes
- Many natively-supported and tightly-integrated natively supported capabilities, including NTA, NG-SIEM, UBA, Asset Management etc., without costly siloed tools
- Centralized response capability that directly interacts with individual security products and reduces response time
- Sleek, modern and customizable UI in a single pane of glass improves productivity and reduces training time
- Cloud-native micro-services architecture for deployment flexibility on premises or in the cloud, scalability of large data volumes and high availability.
Ideal for Distributed Environments and MSSPs
- Multi-tenant security architecture providing data segregation and unique operational views for different organizations
- More precise analytics and anomaly detections through per-tenant machine learning with different patterns from organization to organization
- Multi-tier multi-tenancy allows wholesale managed services through partners or allows distributed control in multi-layer organizations
- Role-based access and control allows granular control for administrators and tenant users
- Flexibility in work sharing such as defined ATH rules and custom reports across tenants allows for great productivity gains
- Rapid deployment of Stellar Cyber sensors distributed in tenants’ networks
“We needed a cutting-edge solution for our team to better protect EBSCO’s very diverse portfolio of affiliates and divisions globally… More >>
“With Stellar Cyber, Deeptree Can “See More, Know More, Act Faster”…
Download Case Study
- Multi-tier multi-tenant architecture Drives flexible channel models
Deliver Efficient Security-as-a-Service
Stellar Cyber is the world’s first open eXtended Detection and Response (Open XDR) platform, delivering protection across the entire IT infrastructure, from endpoints to networks, from cloud to applications and automatically responding to attacks wherever they occur. Open XDR platform natively supports many tightly-integrated security applications and presents results in a single pane of glass via an intuitive GUI to supercharge analyst productivity. This combination moves you beyond providing traditionally managed firewall or IDS/IPS services and enables you to cost-effectively deliver single or bundled security operations services to your organizations or customers.
Supercharge Your Analysts’ Productivity
Security analysts are as expensive as they are in demand, resulting in limited staff who are swamped with thousands of alerts on a typical day. Open XDR transforms ordinary security analysts into experts and lets your analysts see the whole security infrastructure picture from a single pane of glass, where our patented data collection and analysis engines eliminate false positives so your analysts can focus on real threats. From the same dashboard, your analysts can use dozens of tightly-integrated applications to drill down on real threats and kill them in seconds or minutes. To understand how Stellar Cyber solved the data problem, learn more about Interflow™.