Select Automated Threat Detection &Response Capabilities
Stellar Cyber’s security analysis dashboard provides an overview of the entire cyber-security kill chain and is based on a defense-in depth security design.
From reconnaissance to ex-filtration, suspicious communications to internal and external actors, Stellar Cyber’s security software gives real time visibility of threat progression as it happens across network security and cloud security infrastructure.
The extended detection and response (XDR) platform studies each data point to remove the noise and show only high fidelity, scored attacks and anomalies. Admins do not need to deal with thousands of noisy alerts but only a handful, relevant events on their dashboard.
Stellar Cyber's GUI / Dashboard is aligned with the killchain improving analyst productivity
Collect the right data
- Stellar Cyber’s security software eliminates infrastructure blind spots through its unique set of data collectors that include agent sensors, network sensors, security sensors and deception sensors.
- These sensors can be deployed as software, hardware appliances or virtual appliances and can be collected from any environment.
- The sensors collect packets, files & logs and transforms the data collected into a proprietary Interflow data set that is reduced and fused data.
Detect the real threats
- Once security infrastructure data has been collected, reduced and given context, Stellar Cyber runs advanced machine learning algorithms on the new and improved data set in order to detect higher fidelity security events.
- Security Analysts benefit with this extended detection and response (XDR) approach by chasing down less false alarms.
- With this methodology of getting the data set right before applying detection techniques, Open XDR solves the age-old problem of garbage in, garbage out
- Stellar Cyber’s Interflow data is the foundation for security analysis and extended detection and response (XDR) threat hunting.
- Because Interflow fuses contextual data into packet and log records, security analysts have a single record that can be looked at when trying to prove that a detection is accurate and actionable.
- When looking for evidence for security detections, analysts no longer have to mentally try and stitch together data from packets and logs make sense of things.
- Stellar Cyber security software delivers a variety of response actions once security events have been detected.
- The system can generate email or slack alerts, send PDF reports, submit data to SOAR tools such as Demisto and Phantom Cyber and even manually or automatically instructing firewalls to take appropriate response actions
- Actions include blocking an IP address or redirecting a user to a captive portal for further authentication.