Stellar Cyber's family of sensors and agents provides pervasive data collection in any environment
Stellar Cyber operates wherever applications and data reside to ensure anywhere detection and response (XDR), including on-premises, public cloud or with service providers.
Network Sensors: Collect data from physical
or virtual switches
- Security Sensors: Collect data from physical
or virtual switches
- Agent Sensors: Collect data running on Linux and Windows servers including traffic, commands, processes, file and application information. These sensors operate on Windows 98 and up, Ubuntu, CoreOS, Debian and Red Hat
- Container Sensors: Collect data from, and operate inside Docker environments
- Deception Sensors: Act as honeypots within your environment and operate on VMware, KVM, Hyper-V and VirtualBox
- Connectors: Ensure visibility into Software-as-a-Service applications or service provider environments including: AWS Cloudtrail, Office365, G-Suite, OKTA, vulnerability scanners, Active Directory and SNMP
Pervasive Data Ingestion
- Stellar Cyber’s Family of Sensors and Agents
Watch this 3-minute video to see why Stellar Cyber delivers pervasive visibility on premises, in public clouds, and within service provider environments.
- Distributed, intelligent, lightweight sensors deliver pervasive coverage, eliminating all network blind spots.
- Collection, inspection, and correlation of data from many data sources including network, server, applications, events from security devices such as FW/IDS, and threat feeds.
- Stellar Cyber’s distributed architecture supports a broad range of detections at every phase of the cyber kill chain.
- With automated analysis, alert fatigue and false alarms are effectively eliminated.
- Stellar Cyber’s sdata processor supports both real-time and historic analysis and detection.
- Get a 360° view of the attack surface on critical assets with anywhere detection and response (XDR).