Stellar Cyber's family of sensors and agents provides pervasive data collection in any environment
Starlight operates wherever applications and data reside to ensure anywhere detection and response (XDR), including on-premises, public cloud or with service providers.
- Network Sensors: Collect data from physical
or virtual switches
- Security Sensors: Collect data from physical
or virtual switches
- Agent Sensors: Collect data running on Linux and Windows servers including traffic, commands, processes, file and application information. These sensors operate on Windows 98 and up, Ubuntu, CoreOS, Debian and Red Hat
- Container Sensors: Collect data from, and operate inside Docker environments
- Deception Sensors: Act as honeypots within your environment and operate on VMware, KVM, Hyper-V and VirtualBox
- Connectors: Ensure visibility into Software-as-a-Service applications or service provider environments including: AWS Cloudtrail, Office365, G-Suite, OKTA, vulnerability scanners, Active Directory and SNMP
Pervasive Data Ingestion
- Stellar Cyber’s Family of Sensors and Agents
Watch this 3-minute video to see why Stellar Cyber delivers pervasive visibility on premises, in public clouds, and within service provider environments.
- Distributed, intelligent, lightweight sensors deliver pervasive coverage, eliminating all network blind spots.
- Collection, inspection, and correlation of data from many data sources including network, server, applications, events from security devices such as FW/IDS, and threat feeds.
- Starlight’s distributed architecture supports a broad range of detections at every phase of the cyber kill chain.
- With automated analysis, alert fatigue and false alarms are effectively eliminated.
- Starlight’s data processor supports both real-time and historic analysis and detection.
- Get a 360° view of the attack surface on critical assets with anywhere detection and response (XDR).