Leverage Open XDR to deliver pervasive protection, improving MTTI over 8x, and MTTR over 20x
Event fatigue and distrust are on the rise. Your analysts need a better way to collect the right security infrastructure data, integrate the data, put it through a reduction process, and then correlate events with our unique Interflow technology. Better data means analysts are supercharged, so they have better morale, and you make better use of a highly skilled – and expensive – team.
SOCs are essential for complex networks where a dozen or more security products are used to monitor and manage cyberthreats, but most SOC solutions simply add to the burden of viewing multiple consoles to see multiple types of activity. Stellar Cyber’s Starlight is different. It automates data collection, analysis to deliver anywhere detection and response (XDR) — supercharging analysts’ productivity. In a single pane of glass, Starlight consolidates data throughout the Interflow™ ingesttion process, and presents real threats in a way that leads analysts quickly to root causes so they can squash threats in minutes rather than days or weeks.
Starlight inteligently collects the right data from across network, servers, VMs, endpoints and cloud instances; analyze the data for potential threats; correlate seemingly unrelated incidents to spot hidden threats; and then respond by alerting analysts to real breaches. Starlight learns as it goes, so it continuously becomes smarter at spotting threats and ignoring false positives.
What’s more, Starlight is application based, so your analysts can quickly drill down to investigate sources of alerts and kill threats. In short, Starlight’s cyber-brains complement your analysts’ skill-sets to make them more productive and your organization more secure. It’s the ideal solution for an automated SOC.
- Starlight GUI Dashboard Overview
GUI / Dashboard overview of Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR Security
- Remove security infrastructure data silos with an open application-based, anywhere detection and response (XDR) platform
- Collect the right data with the industry’s broadest data collection engine
- Leverage machine learning to automatically weed out false positives and improve detection and response over time
- See the big picture with a GUI that follows the kill chain, enabling analysts to improve threat-hunting and train faster – days versus weeks.