Leverage Security-as-a-Service to Differentiate
Provide comprehensive security throughout your customers’ infrastructure.
Improve visibility, detect anomalies and respond automatically.
Supercharge analyst productivity while slashing attack response times.
Services are the key to success as an MSP/MSSP, and now you can go beyond IDS-as-a-service or firewall-as-a-service. Stellar Cyber delivers a comprehensive view of your customers’ security and automatically detects anomalies, investigates the causes, and responds to threats as no other solution can. Stellar Cyber’s software reduces alert fatigue by correlating anomalies across physical, virtual, container and cloud environments, enabling threat hunters to respond in seconds or minutes. Built-in multi-tenancy enables you to create security templates that quickly bring new customers on board.
Security is About Applications, Not Tools
Leverage a new way of thinking about security detection and response. Go beyond automation – with Stellar Cyber’s Starlight — the first Open-XDR security application platform. Empower your security analysts with an App Store offering 24 tightly-integrated applications on one workbench to deliver more accurate data more quickly.
Starlight’s GUI follows the whole kill chain, ensuring analysts get up to speed quickly. It’s days versus months of training, so your time to revenue is slashed.
Stellar Cyber Solves the Data Deluge Problem
It’s hard to respond quickly to customer needs when you’re drowning in data. Starlight delivers the broadest security data collection engine to ensure that you see the whole picture, and its data processing pipeline curates all security data to weed out unimportant events so your analysts can focus on real threats to respond in minutes. Stellar Cyber’s patented Interflow™ streamlines anomaly detection and investigation by creating context among events, and context is fundamental to any advanced threat-hunting strategy.
Additionally, Interflow normalizes security data shared between integrated applications and third-party applications, driving single-pane-of-glass visibility and control across security toolsets so your analysts can watch and respond 7/24.
Starlight provides incredible visualization capabilities for admins to leverage existing views, customize templates and create completely new dashboards from the complete set of data that platform offers as Interflow™.
Each dashboard, whether it is from an existing or customized template, the platforms dashboards to be turned into PDF reports. Admins can also schedule these reports to be automatically emailed.
This gives admins an ability to create an unlimited number of reports to satisfy any business needs and turn repetitive reporting tasks to one time configurations in a snap.
With Starlights unique data collection and Interflow™ technology, the platform enables admins to perform threat hunting at ease.
Users can leverage any dashboard/report view as a template, click on data points to zoom in or out dynamically and even enter their own queries with a Google like search bar to get the bottom of any incident.
Each and every record has the contextual data to grasp the details immediately and Interflow™ has all the evidence that admins need to make their ultimate decision.
Automated Threat Hunting
Starlight automates the way admin searches for threats and also automates response actions. The platform delivers huge time, human capital, and cost savings for companies.
Admins can create rules and queries to be run on a desired period and set up an alert via email, slack or webhook to notified admins of any new findings immediately.
An example, search for any login failures with the source country Russia and destination of an internal application every 10 minutes. If any record is found, alert the “Threat Hunting” group via Slack and also put 1 hour block rule to the relevant firewall in order to mitigate the possible attack until the event is fully investigated.
With the investigation view you can perform a “Google-like” search of every record that you have for the environment. Each filter or click takes effect immediately on visualization widgets as well as on detail records for easy threat hunting.
Starlight can capture data from all kind of sources like traffic, logs, etc. eliminates blind spots within your environment. Once the data is collected, it goes through a normalization process and then enrichment pipelines to fuse in contextual information like application info, IP reputation and geo-location, etc. to make it meaningful and its ultimate end output is called Interflow™.
Reporting / Compliance
Starlight enables comprehensive reporting capabilities including compliance reports.
Admins can leverage existing reports, can customize any of them to their needs and can create custom reports with unlimited data and visualization possibilities to satisfy their business requirements.
The Starlight platform also provides a scheduling function to send the reports via email on desired periods and timeline.
Driving New Revenue
- Become a trusted MSSP through high value and ‘sticky’ security services.
- Compete more effectively by offering tailored and comprehensive suite of services.
- Drive new revenues with SOC-as-a-service for mid marketing customers.
- Launch managed detection and response (MDR)-as-a-Service as a differentiator to enter strategic accounts.
- Easily bundle services for SMBs by leveraging the integrated App Store.
- Open API-s for integrating into your existing tools and end points.
Increase Service Margin
- Achieve visibility across physical, virtual, container and cloud data.
- Build customized security workbenches for analysts from 20 tightly-integrated security apps.
- Streamline anomaly detection and investigation by creating context among events with Starlight’s patented Interflow™ technology.
- Increase SOC productivity – streamline operational processes to a single console by consolidating alert triage, detection and response across your on-premises and cloud environments.
- Eliminate the alert backlog with automated root cause analysis and timeline views, lowering the skill level required to evaluate and analyze alerts.
- Gain insights into advanced threats – uncover malicious insiders, policy violations, external threats, ransomware, file-less and memory-only attacks and advanced zero-day malware.