Leverage Starlight Open XDR to Differentiate Your Business
Driving New Revenue
- Become a trusted MSSP through high value and ‘sticky’ security services.
- Compete more effectively by offering tailored and comprehensive suite of services.
- Drive new revenues with SOC-as-a-service for mid market customers.
- Launch managed detection and response (MDR)-as-a-Service as a differentiator to enter strategic accounts.
- Easily bundle services for SMBs by leveraging the integrated App Store.
- Open API-s for integrating into your existing security infrastructure tools and end points.
Increase Service Margin
- Achieve security infrastructure visibility across physical, virtual, container and cloud data.
- Multi-tenant architecture, all compute power is tied to revenue, every GB of storage is monetizable
- Streamline anomaly detection and investigation by creating context among events with Starlight’s patented Interflow™ technology.
- Increase SOC productivity – streamline operational processes to a single console by consolidating alert triage, anywhere detection and response (XDR) across your on-premises and cloud environments.
- Eliminate the alert backlog with automated root cause analysis and timeline views, easing the skill level required to evaluate and analyze alerts.
- Gain insights into advanced threats – uncover malicious insiders, policy violations, external threats, ransomware, file-less and memory-only attacks and advanced zero-day malware.
Drive New Revenue and Profits with Security-as-a-Service
Services are the key to success as an MSP/MSSP, and now you can go beyond IDS-as-a-service.
Download MSSPs Solution Note
CyFlare Builds Wholesale SOC-as-a-service Offering with Stellar Cyber’s Starlight
Multi-tenant Solution Scales from Tiny MSPs…
Download Case Study
- Starllight GUI Dashboard Overview
GUI / Dashboard overview of Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR Security Platform.
Provide Comprehensive Security Throughout Your Customers’ Infrastructure
Services are the key to success as an MSP/MSSP, and now you can go beyond IDS-as-a-service or firewall-as-a-service. Stellar Cyber delivers a comprehensive view of your customers’ and automatically detects anomalies, investigates the causes, and responds to threats as no other security infrastructure solution can. Read More >>
Security is About Applications, Not Tools
Leverage a new way of thinking about security detection and response. Go beyond automation – with Stellar Cyber’s Starlight — the first Open XDR application-based security platform. Empower your security analysts with an App Store offering 24 tightly-integrated applications on one workbench to deliver more accurate data more quickly. Read More >>
Starlight’s GUI follows the whole kill chain, ensuring analysts get up to speed quickly. It’s days versus months of training, so your time to revenue is slashed. << Show Less
Stellar Cyber Solves the Data Deluge Problem
It’s hard to respond quickly to customer needs when you’re drowning in data. Starlight delivers the broadest security data collection engine to ensure that you see the whole picture, and its data processing pipeline curates all security data to weed out unimportant events so your analysts can focus on real threats to respond in minutes. Stellar Cyber’s patented Interflow™ streamlines anomaly detection and investigation by creating context among events, and context is fundamental to any advanced threat-hunting strategy Read More >>
Additionally, Interflow normalizes security data shared between integrated applications and third-party applications, driving single-pane-of-glass visibility and control across security toolsets so your analysts can watch and respond 7/24. << Show Less