Get a single unified view in your environment with Stellar Cyber's security operations platform
Comprehensive Asset Inventory and Advanced User Analytics
- Dynamically discover assets across networks, endpoints and cloud environments through open extended detection and response Open XDR
- Constantly discover assets from a variety of sources – sensors, logs, host information or 3rd party applications
- Uniquely identify assets with either host names, MAC addresses or IP addresses
- Automatically collect and fuse user-relevant data from multiple data sources across security infrastructure, delivering on the idea of Open XDR
- Enable sophisticated behavioral analytics through machine learning
- Detect bad behaviors without any rules or signatures
- Discover and provide asset/user relationships
- Complement the detections with other security capabilities on the platform
Entity Analytics -- Beyond SIEM Security
- Assigns a risk score based on observed security events and asset risk profile
- Provides a centralized risk-level view of all assets–network security, cloud security and IT security
- Correlates asset information with user, threat, location and vulnerability data through Open XDR
- Provides a kill chain view of security events for each asset
- Offers a panoramic view of lateral movement of attacks around an asset across security infrastructure
- Enables flexible searching or filtering of assets in various ways such as CVEs
- Tags each security event with asset ID
- Provides full visibility of users’ activities and threats anywhere across IT security, including SIEM tools
- Tracks threats by user rather than by threat type
- Associates a user with a risk score for easy identification of risky users
- Security analysis is easy through tightly integrated security applications such as malware detection
Open XDR Security Platform
High-speed high-fidelity threat detection across the entire attack surface
“Multi-tenant capability provides industry leading security analytics ideal for the managed security service provider or enterprise security operator, at a very aggressive price point… More >>
- Entity Behavior Analytics (EBA) Application
Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR provides a single unified view, automatically and constantly discovering new assets, identifying their behavior and risk
Key Features – User and Entity Behavior Analysis
Detect User Anomaly Behaviors That SIEM Tools Miss
The UEBA App in Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR platform collects and fuses user-relevant data from a variety of data sources across security infrastructure such as SIEM tools, network traffic, Active Directory logs, and applications like Office 365. It applies sophisticated behavioral security analysis through machine learning. It baselines users’ typical behaviors in order to detect their anomalous activities. It can rapidly detect bad behaviors without the need to write any rules or signatures. Combined with other relevant security events detected with many tightly-integrated security applications such as malware detection, the UBA App can quickly detect malicious users or compromised users.
Advanced Asset Management--Beyond SIEM Security Thinking
Drive a holistic view and bring together IT security, network security and cloud security. Stellar Cyber’s UEBA automatically and continually discovers and inventories all assets across networks, clients and cloud environments by collecting information from many different sources such as network traffic, logs, endpoints, vulnerability scan results, etc. It provides a unified view of all assets by host name, user, location, device type, manufacturer and many more identifiers. It allows the user to prioritize assets by assigning value to assets, and to group assets by assigning tags. It identifies and alerts analysts to unauthorized assets in a network.
Fast Investigation and Easy Threat Hunting
Assets sorted by risk scores can help security analysis focus on the most critical and high-risk assets. Cyber kill chain view helps analysts focus on the most important security infrastructure events of an asset. Panoramic view automatically draws the timeline of attack events associated with an asset along the cyber kill chain while visualizing the lateral movements of attacks among assets. Powerful Google-like search can quickly nail down the security event. The rich context of the assets allows the asset under investigation to be quickly identified and located.
See Critical Events Through User Behavior Analysis
UEBA provides a holistic view of all users’ activities, abnormal behaviors, security events and the associated security risk. Rather than focusing on malware delivery events or data ex-filtration events, for example, the UEBA capability provides a global view of user activity. And, as an integrated security toolkit and by fusing data from variety of sources, the Stellar Cyber platform works with other apps to easily enable analysts to cross-check events to elevate a given user’s risk score.
Auto Correlation and Risk Profiling Simplifying Security Analysis
UEBA automatically correlates asset information with other information such as user information, location, threat intelligence, vulnerability/CVEs. Each security event is automatically associated with its asset information. With rich context around an asset and all of its related security events, UEBA provides a centralized view of risk levels of all assets with a proper risk score assigned to each asset–truly empowering security analysis.