Unifying IT security across multi-cloud / hybrid cloud environments through an intelligent next gen security operations platform
We live in a multi-cloud world, and the enterprise challenge is to bring together network security, cloud security and SIEM security across public, private and hybrid clouds as well as virtualized infrastructure. With public cloud services like AWS, Azure and GCP becoming popular choices for applications, sensitive data such as customer or subscriber information become highly attractive targets for malicious actors.
On premises, virtual environments have become the new norm for deploying servers, but the challenge of security visibility in this environment still exists. Deploying too many security tools in a virtual environment will consume too many resources, and sending every single packet out to external security tools will have I/O and CPU utilization issues. Because of these problems, organizations are constantly challenged with how to scale security infrastructure across virtual infrastructures offered by VMWare, KVM and HyperV as well as Docker containers.
Stellar Cyber’s Interflow™ technology, foundational to its’ intelligent platform, solves these problems. By deploying software-based sensors in cloud instances or using a single data collector off of the mirror port of a virtual switch on premises, packets are collected and converted to metadata in real time. The reduction of packets to metadata can result in a 100-to-1 savings of network bandwidth and improves performance by sending a reduced yet complete amount of data to a distributed, data processor, security analyzer and machine learning engine.
The result? Stellar Cyber security software — an open, application-based extended detection and response (XDR) platform. Security analysts focus on real IT security threats, allowing them to respond in minutes rather than hours or days.
- Respond automatically
Stellar Cyber GUI / Dashboard is aligned with the killchain improving analyst productivity.: Respond automatically
- Security software deployed to deliver 360 degree protection in pubic cloud, on premises, VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V and container environments
- Full visibility of user logins and activities across network security, SIEM security and cloud security teams through open extended detection and response (Open XDR)
- Full visibility of command executions and processes on your servers
- Full visibility of services running on the servers
- Deployment integration with virtual environment or container orchestration tools
- Rapid detection of data exfiltration and other exploits from your servers