Deliver Intelligence To Existing SIEMs
Improve Productivity & ROI
- Pre-processing data ingested by SIEM reduces data costs
- Improve analyst productivity with more efficient queries
- Extend return on investment of existing SIEM
Better Data, Better Analytics
- Interflow™ enriches data and correlates threat intelligence to create context around all records, hence reducing investigation time, and improving response time
- Improve SIEM performance by feeding Interflow enriched network traffic analytics
- Only high-fidelity, context-rich, actionable events reach the SIEM
With a stand-alone SIEM, users are used to dumping everything in it in the hope that they will catch all known threats by querying that data, but this data can overwhelm a SIEM and lead to hours or days of frustration as analysts weed through garbage data to find actionable threats.
The data streaming application slashes the cost of using an existing SIEM by reducing and optimizing the data fed to it, and ensuring that only high-fidelity, actionable events reach the SIEM instead of oceans of garbage data. The application is part of the Starlight Open-XDR application platform, sharing data on one platform ensuring pervasive visibility across all security infrastructure—on premises, edge and cloud.
Starlight’s data streaming application uses machine learning and advanced analytics to determine which events are security-related and forwards them to the SIEM so analysts can query the reduced data and achieve superior threat-fighting results. In this way, Starlight’s automated detection and response mechanisms improve the value of writing custom queries, ensuring security analysts are scaling to meet the volume of high-priority events.
Stellar Cyber’s Interflow™ technology reduces, enriches and correlates original data including security information such as threat intelligence, location information such as geolocation, username, hostname, domain names, or machine learning results like DGA, port-scan, etc. The context from Interflow, as exportable and searchable JSON files, provides details analysts need to quickly reach conclusions. Interflow processed data from Starlight can be fed to the existing SIEM to improve both analyst and SIEM efficiency.