Stellar Cyber vs. Darktrace
How Stellar Cyber NDR Delivers the Capabilities you Need to Protect Your Networks
Super Charge Your Team
While Darktrace gained widespread adoption across enterprises early, many customers are choosing to move to the Stellar Cyber solution that better meet their needs.
Stellar Cyber beats Darktrace:
- Holistic Visibility – Stellar Cyber incorporates packets, firewalls, endpoint, cloud, identity, email, and more into its view of the attack surface to deliver unmatched visibility.
- Trustworthy Detections – Easily explainable machine learning-based detections and broad rule coverage to identify known threats increase users’ trust in outcomes.
- Single License – A single, consumption-based license includes all features, functions, future advancements, and enablement.
- Automated Response – The single license includes automated response integrations with third-party tools.
- Intelligent Correlation – Automated alert correlation and incident creation ensure analysts spend their time effectively.
- “All-In” Partnership – Customer enablement and support committed to helping you get the security outcomes you need from day one.
Why Darktrace customers move to Stellar Cyber
“The visibility we get into our environment is outstanding, whether it’s east/west traffic or north/south traffic, and we can triage from a generated incident to the source.”
- Director of Security, Large City Government
“We improved our SIEM and NDR tools and got a far better platform for less than the cost of our old SIEM license alone."
- CISO, Large Global Manufacturer