Stellar Cyber vs. Microsoft Sentinel
How Stellar Cyber Delivers the Capabilities You Need to Protect Your Entire Organization
Super Charge Your Team
Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR Platform enables security teams to rapidly get complete visibility and maximize Security Operations and analyst performance compared to Microsoft Sentinel, which lacks deep integration support beyond Microsoft products and is a complex user experience. As a committed long-term partner, Stellar Cyber offers a simple licensing structure, world-class support, and enablement that ensures you achieve optimal security outcomes.
Stellar Cyber beats Microsoft Sentinel:
- Broad & Deep Integration Coverage – With 400+ integrations, Stellar Cyber enables you to retain and maximize your security investments.
- Ease Of Use – Simplified and unified user experience (UX) for enabling teams to do more with less.
- Single License – A predictable, consumption-based license includes all features, functions, future advancements, and enablement.
- Rapid Time To Value – Create tenants, integrations, and users in seconds. Detections and correlation work out of the box.
- Native NDR & Sensors – Network Detection and Response, remote data collection, and analysis included to increase visibility and detection coverage without increasing cost.
- All-In Partners – Customer enablement and ongoing support to ensure trusted security outcomes.
Why Microsoft Sentinel customers move to Stellar Cyber
“The “Openness” of Stellar Cyber has greatly benefited us. I have yet to find a product where Stellar Cyber didn’t already have a connector available out of the box or one on the roadmap. If I do find one, I know I can call them and probably get what I need quickly.”
- CISO, Top US University
“Before Stellar Cyber, our SIEM platform was slow and sluggish, costing us valuable analyst time. However, after adopting Stellar Cyber, we are seeing significant gains in productivity and team morale.”
- Global MSSP