Supercharge Security Analysts
Piecing together complex attacks across all your security tools with hundreds of integrations
SaaS Applications (CASB)
Highlighted Technology Alliance Partners
Stellar Cyber and
Stellar Cyber Open
XDR - Improve
The joint solution
works by sending
logs to Stellar...
Stellar Cyber &
we accelerate threat
Stellar Cyber +
Cyrisma with open...
D3 Security is the
Stellar Cyber helps
turn your individual
Connect the Dots
Stellar Cyber focus
Stellar Cyber +
Together, we deliver
promise to help
Why Open XDR Ecosystem
Go with the Best-of-breed
- Organizations deploy many security devices and applications as the ﬁrst line of real-time defense for their security infrastructure. Firewalls,WAFs, EDRs, CASBs, vulnerability scanners, and many other tools work together to build a better security wall.
- Each discrete device or security application decides whether to allow or block speciﬁc trafﬁc or ﬁle downloads or any other actions in real-time.
- Each organization typically chooses the best-of-breed security applications suited for its environment or for its budget.
- These isolated security devices and applications alone have limited correlation capability on a holistic level – Stellar Cyber provides 360 degree visibility across all these tools, adds broader context bringing in additional actionable insights, helps spot the most complex attacks and reduces detection and response from days to minutes through cross correlation and tightly-integration with them.
and Spot Complex Attacks
- Open XDR aggregates data from all security infrastructure including ﬁrewalls, EDRs, CASBs, vulnerability risk management, public clouds, threat intelligence, user activity database and more.
- Open XDR fuses the data across all these inputs, creating a rich holistic context to ensure that every aspect of the attack surface is considered.
- Performs both real-time and historical advanced analysis of contextual data through machine learning and automatically correlate a group of individual events to a cohesive incident to unveil hidden attacks.
- A closed loop workﬂow can respond to advanced threats through either manual or automatic interaction with the ﬁrst line defense tools by calling their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
Build for Scalability and Availability
- Open XDR is a cloud native application built on a container-based micro-service architecture with clustering for scalability and availability.
- A built-in data lake for big data stores all the contextual data curated from various data sources. This improves the efﬁciency of investigations and threat-hunting or forensic analysis while reducing the operational burden and high costs of otherwise siloed data lakes.
- Open XDR processes and stores large amounts of data and scales out and scales up with more processing power and storage volume.
- It includes native multi-tenancy and multi-site support for easy management, data isolation and data privacy in large complex organizations or MSSPs.