From Dev, to Q/A and Production, Open XDR ensures visibility for security analysis throughout the CI / CD pipeline
Security Solution that Bridges Containers, VMs & Baremetal
- Comprehensive security solution including data covering network, VM/container, application, command, process, file and user metadata
- Security software that is easy to deploy & integration with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Perform security analysis across CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat and Docker environments
Security Software Built for Multi-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Extended detection and response (XDR) platform for security analysis across the entire cybersecurity kill chain
- Centralized security infrastructure visibility and control of on premises, public cloud and service provider workloads
- Multi-tier, role-based access for administrators and tenant users, giving the SOC team visibility and control of development environments
Open XDR Security Platform
Reveal Hidden Attacks On Premises, Edge and Cloud
“The ability to monitor all our clients individually, with machine learning on their own data set, but also view and manage all clients and their alerts collectively… More >>
- Stellar Cyber’s Family of Sensors and Agents
Watch this 3-minute video to see why Stellar Cyber delivers pervasive visibility on premises, in public clouds, and within service provider environments.
Containers are on the rise as Cloud Native and Digital Transformation initiatives take off. Not all existing security solutions can help you protect them from advanced cybersecurity threats. Whether you are using containers on premises or in public cloud environments, Stellar Cyber’s extended detection and response (XDR) platform can help bring together network security, SIEM security and cloud security strategies..
IT organizations can deploy Stellar Cyber’s Container Sensor as a privileged Docker container that can monitor network traffic flows to, from and between containers as well as identify over 4,000+ network applications that may be in use by containers. Beyond monitoring traffic, Stellar Cyber’s Interflow™ technology is integral to how the container solution can monitor the commands executed, processes launched and the files that are touched on the host serving the containers as well as within the container itself.
In addition to monitoring, the solution also detects breach attempts in real time. Rapid deployment is also a key feature and container monitoring can be centrally managed and pushed out to over 100,000 containers with the click of a button.