From Dev, to Q/A and Production: Stellar Cyber's Container Sensor ensures visibility throughout the CI / CD pipeline
Bridge Containers, VMs & Baremetal
- Comprehensive security data covering network, VM/container, application, command, process, file and user metadata
- Easy deployment & integration with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat and Docker compatible
Multi-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Detection and response across the entire cybersecurity kill chain anywhere data and applications reside
- Centralized management of on premises, public cloud and service provider workloads
- Multi-tier, role-based access for administrators and tenant users, giving the SOC team visibility and control of development environments
Starlight – Open XDR Security Platform
Reveal Hidden Attacks On Premises, Edge and Cloud
“The ability to monitor all our clients individually, with machine learning on their own data set, but also view and manage all clients and their alerts collectively… More >>
- Stellar Cyber’s Family of Sensors and Agents
Watch this 3-minute video to see why Stellar Cyber delivers pervasive visibility on premises, in public clouds, and within service provider environments.
Containers are on the rise as Cloud Native and Digital Transformation initiatives take off. Not all existing security infrastructure can help you secure them. Whether you are using containers on premises or in public cloud environments, Stellar Cyber can help.
IT organizations can deploy Stellar Cyber’s Container Sensor as a privileged Docker container that can monitor network traffic flows to, from and between containers as well as identify over 4,000+ network applications that may be in use by containers. Beyond monitoring traffic, Stellar Cyber’s Interflow™ technology is integral to how the container solution can monitor the commands executed, processes launched and the files that are touched on the host serving the containers as well as within the container itself.
In addition to monitoring, the solution also detects breach attempts in real time. Rapid deployment is also a key feature and container monitoring can be centrally managed and pushed out to over 100,000 containers with the click of a button.